As you are aware, from time to time, I ask you for your views on the important issues facing our neighborhood. Your responses help me to represent you more effectively.
Therefore, I am asking you to take a few moments to complete this questionnaire and email it back to me to tell me what is important to you during this municipal election. All submissions will be held in confidence.
I thank you, in advance, for sharing your views on these issues.
Some issues that are of importance to me are:
- Ensuring that Scarborough Hospital (Birchmount Site) will continue to operate as our community hospital;
- Continuing to work with residents, to make sure that redevelopment enhances the quality of life in the area;
- Securing Settlement Services for New Immigrants to look after the needs of newcomers;
- Making sure that our neighbourhoods are a safe place in which to live and raise our children;
- Securing increased funding for seniors quality of life and programs;
- Upgrading our public transit and bringing the subway to Scarborough along Sheppard Avenue; and;
- Ensuring our community has a strong voice against the establishment of rooming houses in our neighbourhoods.
Candidate for City Council,
Ward 22 Scarborough-Agincourt